Friday, February 3, 2012

My Little Snow Bunny and Other Random Stuff

We got some snow a couple weeks ago here in Spokane and we couldn't resist the urge to stuff our little chubby baby into a pink snow suit and enjoy the snow.


Queen of the snow mountain

"Ralphy i can't get up...Ralphy..."


Ruby with Poppy the Abominable Snow Man

Playing in the snow is pretty tiring for a little girl




I'm really bummed I have some really cute video's of Ruby saying momma and sledding with Poppy. So for now this is all I have to show for.   Things are going great with the Ellgens I'm just trying to survive another pregnancy but luckily I am more prepared this time than last.  I haven't thrown up once... I am keeping my fingers crossed that I won't this whole pregnancy.

5 comments:

  1. Malerie, I gathered from your post that you're PREGNANT!! Did I read that right? If so, hooray! Kids are fun. It's been awhile, hope your pregnancy is uneventful, because that means everything is going great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what!!?? you're pregnant!? and I want you to know that ruby beat henry in saying mama. he only says dada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup I'm pregnant I'm not very good at telling people so i decided to write about it like everybody already knew. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe your kids will be in the same grade?(seriously my jokes are endless and are never not funny, double negatives are never not awesome either)

    PS~ I was tempted to watch Harry Potter in spanish and I have you to thank for that. If you don't know what I am talking about, just forget it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please Russanne that night is ingrained in my memory forever. Remember we put nail polish all over your back or was it Kaysha's? Good times back then when we used be in Orchestra haha. Good ol' orchestra!

    ReplyDelete