![]() |
| First day Home |
![]() |
| One Month Old |
I can't believe my little girl is already a month old. Time is seriously flying by. I feel like I'm going to wake up tomorrow and Ruby is going to be asking me to borrow the car. I am trying to soak in every minute with my sweet baby girl.
Its been fun living with my parents for the summer. My parents have enjoyed having the Rubinator around. Yesterday my dad sang a bunch of old songs to Ruby, she really enjoyed it.
Can i just say that babies look so incredibly cute in just a white onesie. Ruby can often be found in her white onesie. i hope people don't think she is a hobo baby but if they do she's the cutest hobo baby i've ever seen.
Ruby's hobbies these days include:
Filling her shorts constantly
unemployment
trying to tame her Frank Barone mane of hair
turning the volume up when she hears a Beatles song on the radio
perfecting her poached egg technique
and lots and lots of sleeping
![]() |
| the Frank Barone hair i was referring to before |








I think the Frank Barone hair maybe be an Ellgen trait. Luckily Rigby has moved beyond that stage to the crazy hair phase. My dad calls me Doc, because he looks like that guy from Back to the Future. So the good new is, that its temporary. The bad news, the next phase my be worse:) Can't wait to meet the little gal. Oh and her head is a beautiful shape, unlike Frank Barone's.
ReplyDelete